Star Warped: Once Upon a Time in a Galaxy Nowhere Near Far Enough Away
by A3R Roberts
The Soddit, The McAtrix Derided, and the aptly titled The Sellamillion: The parodies are hilarious, but the numbers are serious, with millions of copies sold. And now, in our very own time and galaxy, Star Wars finally gets its comeuppance-just in time to coincide with the release of the 6th and final film. The force is with us! This is a satire well and truly earned: with the last chapters in the Star Wars' saga reaching new lows, the movies that have dominated popular culture for more than three decades deserve a little tweaking. Oh, sure, a long time ago, in what seems like a galaxy far, far away, there was a very good and thoroughly entertaining SF film. But that's long gone. So here it comes, a six-part mock-epic that begins in the middle of the action, pits good against evil, and features hairy co-pilots, green gurus, bizarre hairdos, steel bras, and campy robots. In addition to his bestselling parodies, Adam Roberts has written a SF novel, Salt, which was nominated for the Arthur C. Clarke Award, as well as a number of academic works.
- This book's edges have obvious foxed spots.
- Apart from the visible brown foxed spots - the overall condition is good!
- All books listed do not have annotations on reading pages, loose pages, water stains, and broken spines
- Some may have names or short messages written on the flyleaf of the book
- 100% refund if we fail to meet your expecations - no question asked.
(Sample image only)