A Cup Of Comfort For Mothers
by Colleen Sell
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
"A mother's love endures through all." Washington Irving. Is your mom your best friend? Or your biggest fan? Your loyal confidante? No matter what she means to you, Mom is always the one you turn to when you need a shoulder to cry on, sound advice, and unconditional love. And there's no better way to pay tribute to the most exceptional woman in your life than with this touching and poignant collection. Inside, you'll meet fifty mothers, daughters, and sons who celebrate the mother-child bond by sharing heartfelt and personal stories-from tales of new mothers to adult children who are longtime parents themselves before they truly realize the abiding strength of a mother's love. Featuring narratives by and for mothers, this newest volume in the Cup of Comfort series is the perfect gift to remind her that every day is Mother's Day.
- This book's edges have obvious foxed spots.
- Apart from the visible brown foxed spots - the overall condition is good!
- All books listed do not have annotations on reading pages, loose pages, water stains, and broken spines
- Some may have names or short messages written on the flyleaf of the book
- 100% refund if we fail to meet your expecations - no question asked.
(Sample image only)