A Hero Of Our Time
|Author||M. IU Lermontov|
In its adventurous happenings, its abductions, duels, and sexual intrigues, A Hero of Our Time looks backward to the tales of Sir Walter Scott and Lord Byron, so beloved by Russian society in the 1820s and '30s. In the character of its protagonist, Pechorin, the archetypal Russian antihero, Lermontov's novel looks forward to the subsequent glories and passion of Russian literature that it helped, in great measure, to make possible.
- This book's edges have obvious foxed spots.
- Apart from the visible brown foxed spots - the overall condition is good!
- All books listed do not have annotations on reading pages, loose pages, water stains, and broken spines
- Some may have names or short messages written on the flyleaf of the book
- 100% refund if we fail to meet your expecations - no question asked.
(Sample image only)