by Bill Hybels
The best leaders not only lead well but also reflect on their leadership long enough and thoughtfully enough to articulate what philosophies cause them to do so. Whether serving in the marketplace or in ministry, as executives or rank-and-file employees, as salaried staff or volunteer servants, they can pinpoint the rationale for their actions and decisions with the ease of reciting their home address. In Axiom: The Language of Leadership, author Bill Hybels divulges the God-given convictions that have dictated his leadership strategy for more than three decades as Senior Pastor of Willow Creek Community Church. Oriented toward four key leadership categories---vision and strategy ('Promote Shameless Profitability, ' 'Take a Flyer'), teamwork and communication ('Obi-Wan Kenobi Isn't for Hire, ' 'Disagree without Drawing Blood'), activity and assessment ('Develop a Mole System, ' 'Sweat the Small Stuff'), and personal integrity ('Admit Mistakes, and Your Stock Goes Up, ' 'Fight for Your Family')---Axiom brokers accessible wisdom from one leader's journey, as well as emboldens you to nail down the reasons why you lead like you lead.
- This book's edges have obvious foxed spots.
- Apart from the visible brown foxed spots - the overall condition is good!
- All books listed do not have annotations on reading pages, loose pages, water stains, and broken spines
- Some may have names or short messages written on the flyleaf of the book
- 100% refund if we fail to meet your expecations - no question asked.
(Sample image only)