Baby at the Table
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
|Author||Michela & Emanuela Chiappa|
Wean your baby the Italian way and make delicious food that you'll both love!
'Full of recipes that the whole family can enjoy - baby included. And they all take 15 minutes or less' DAILY MAIL
Michela and Emanuela's Italian approach to weaning will have your baby eating solid food and enjoying meals with the whole family by the time they celebrate their first birthday, and well into childhood.
Involving clever combinations of simple ingredients, no special kit, and under 15 minutes' preparation time for each recipe, your baby will quickly progress from basic purees to interesting snacks and delicious fresh meals eaten at the table.
The 3-Step Guide:
Baby: A foolproof introduction to their first steps in food
- 6-8 months: enjoying a variety of flavours
- 8-10 months: exploring textures
- 10-12 months: experiencing first meals
- Clever natural teething solutions and 'masking it' tricks
Toddler: Happy, healthy tummies for them and a stress-free life for you
- Finger foods and quick-fix snacks
- Speedy lunchtime meals and travel lunchbox solutions
- Tips on dealing with picky eaters
Family: Feed your whole family (baby included) one meal
- Recipes for Brunches, Speedy Dinners, One-pot Meals, Desserts and Bakes
- Tasty Italian classics you'll return to again and again such as red pepper and super-bean bolognese, speedy cheat's pizza, fish pies in a mug and chicken pot pie
- '4-ways-with' sections for porridge, pesto, eggs, jacket potatoes and leftovers
- Healthy make-ahead meal ideas
- How to get the kids involved
- Expect some minor foxed spots on the book edges.
- All books listed do not have annotations on reading pages, loose pages, water stains, and broken spines
- Some may have names or short messages written on the flyleaf of the book
- 100% refund if we fail to meet your expecations - no question asked.
(Sample image only)