by Louise Dean
Jan and Annemieke are going on their last holiday together, their love dissolving in middle age. Thirty years their senior, Dorothy and George are on one of their first. When these four people meet on an island in the Caribbean, they find more than an escape from their daily existence. They discover that it's not too late to save the rest of their lives.
- This book's edges have obvious foxed spots.
- Apart from the visible brown foxed spots - the overall condition is good!
- All books listed do not have annotations on reading pages, loose pages, water stains, and broken spines
- Some may have names or short messages written on the flyleaf of the book
- 100% refund if we fail to meet your expecations - no question asked.
(Sample image only)