It was Constance's mother who told her she was ugly. That was just one strand of a childhood blighted by physical and emotional abuse. But the young girl had strength and resilience beyond her years. She put herself through university, financing her studies with several jobs and fulfilled a lifelong ambition.
- This book's edges have obvious foxed spots.
- Apart from the visible brown foxed spots - the overall condition is good!
- All books listed do not have annotations on reading pages, loose pages, water stains, and broken spines
- Some may have names or short messages written on the flyleaf of the book
- 100% refund if we fail to meet your expecations - no question asked.
(Sample image only)