What is it like to make millions before you turn 20? What drives City traders to excess in their quest for extreme wealth? And what happens when they lose it all overnight? This is the first account of life in today's Square Mile, laying bare the tricks, lifestyles and minds of the men who gamble with millions and influence all our lives. It's a thrilling insider story, full of anecdotes and personalities in the style of Liar's Poker and Kitchen Confidential.
- This book's edges have obvious foxed spots.
- Apart from the visible brown foxed spots - the overall condition is good!
- All books listed do not have annotations on reading pages, loose pages, water stains, and broken spines
- Some may have names or short messages written on the flyleaf of the book
- 100% refund if we fail to meet your expecations - no question asked.
(Sample image only)