by Anita Shreve
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
At the age of twenty-nine, Sydney has already been divorced and once widowed. Trying to find her footing again, she answers an advertisement to tutor the teenage daughter of a well-to-do couple as they spend a sultry summer in their oceanfront New Hampshire cottage. But when the Edwards' two grown sons arrive at the house, Sydney finds herself caught up in old tensions and bitter divisions. As they brothers vie for her affections, the fragile existence Sydney has rebuilt is threatened. With a brilliant insight into real emotions, Shreve weaves a story about risk, family and the supreme courage that it takes to love.
- This book's edges have obvious foxed spots.
- Apart from the visible brown foxed spots - the overall condition is good!
- All books listed do not have annotations on reading pages, loose pages, water stains, and broken spines
- Some may have names or short messages written on the flyleaf of the book
- 100% refund if we fail to meet your expecations - no question asked.
(Sample image only)