by Vinod Mehta
Vinod mehta's new book takes forward the story of lucknow boy, recounting his experiences in the corridors of power in delhi. His views on narendra modi, arvind kejriwal and the nehru-gandhi dynasty and his decoding of coalition politics and the significant changes ushered in by the 2014 lok sabha elections, are expressed with his characteristic sharp insights, wit and wisdom. So too are his analyses of the sweeping changes taking place in the print and tv media and his pen portraits of personalities such as ratan tata, niira radia, khushwant singh, sachin tendulkar and arundhati roy. Other chapters examine the lack of humour in our political life, the changing aspirations of the indian middle class and the mistakes and regrets of his life. Peppered with anecdotes and gossip, every page of this honest, lively and irreverent book is both illuminating and entertaining
- This book's edges have obvious foxed spots.
- Apart from the visible brown foxed spots - the overall condition is good!
- All books listed do not have annotations on reading pages, loose pages, water stains, and broken spines
- Some may have names or short messages written on the flyleaf of the book
- 100% refund if we fail to meet your expecations - no question asked.
(Sample image only)