Some books are re-issued by different publishers and may have different covers.
Expert: Understanding the Path to Mastery
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
* Paperback edition publishes 26 August 2021 * 'Roger Kneebone is a legend' Mark Miodownik, author of Stuff Matters 'Fascinating and inspiring' Financial Times 'The pandemic has made the necessity of relying on experts evident to all . . . this is a rich exploration of lifelong learning' Guardian What could a lacemaker have in common with vascular surgeons? A Savile Row tailor with molecular scientists? A fighter pilot with jazz musicians? At first glance, very little. But Roger Kneebone is the expert on experts, having spent a lifetime finding the connections. In Expert, he combines his own experiences as a doctor with insights from extraordinary people and cutting-edge research to map out the path we're all following - from 'doing time' as an Apprentice, to developing your 'voice' and taking on responsibility as a Journeyman, to finally becoming a Master and passing on your skills. As Kneebone shows, although each outcome is different, the journey is always the same. Whether you're developing a new career, studying a language, learning a musical instrument or simply becoming the person you want to be, this ground-breaking book reveals the path to mastery.
- This book have no foxed spots - as good as new!
- Perfect for the extra fussy reader
- All books listed do not have annotations on reading pages, loose pages, water stains, and broken spines
- 100% refund if we fail to meet your expecations - no question asked.
(Sample image only)