Fast Food Nation
Original Price $7.00
Current Price $2.59
DO YOU REALLY KNOW WHAT YOU'RE EATING WHEN YOU TUCK INTO THAT JUICY BURGER? Britain eats more fast food than any other country in Europe. It looks good, tastes good, and it's cheap. But the real cost never appears on the menu. Eric Schlosser's explosive bestseller, by turns funny and terrifying, tells the story of our love affair with fast food. He visits the lab that re-creates the smell of strawberries; examines the safety records of abattoirs; reveals why the fries taste so good and what really lurks between the sesame buns--and shows how fast food is transforming not only our diets but our world. (back cover)
- This book's edges have obvious foxed spots.
- Apart from the visible brown foxed spots - the overall condition is good!
- All books listed do not have annotations on reading pages, loose pages, water stains, and broken spines
- Some may have names or short messages written on the flyleaf of the book
- 100% refund if we fail to meet your expecations - no question asked.
(Sample image only)