Hot, Flat, And Crowded
|Author||Thomas L. Friedman, Oliver Wyman|
Thomas L. Friedman S No. 1 Bestseller The World Is Flat Has Helped Millions Of Readers To See Globalization In A New Way. Now Friedman Brings A Fresh Outlook To The Crises Of Destabilizing Climate Change And Rising Competition For Energy Both Of Which Could Poison Our World If We Do Not Act Quickly And Collectively. His Argument Speaks To All Who Are Concerned About The State Of The World In The Global Future. Friedman Proposes That An Ambitious National Strategy Which He Calls Geo-Greenism Is Not Only What We Need To Save The Planet From Overheating; It Is What We Need To Make Us All Healthier, Richer, More Innovative, More Productive, And More Secure. As In The World Is Flat, He Explains A New Era The Energy-Climate Era Through An Illuminating Account Of Recent Events. He Sets Out The Clean-Technology Breakthroughs The World Will Need; He Shows That The Et (Energy Technology) Revolution Will Be Both Transformative And Disruptive; And He Explains Why America Must Lead This Revolution With The First Green President And A Green New Deal, Spurred By The Greenest Generation. Hot, Flat And Crowded Is Classic Thomas L. Friedman - Fearless, Incisive, Forward-Looking, And Rich In Surprising Common Sense About The World We Live In Today.
- This book's edges have obvious foxed spots.
- Apart from the visible brown foxed spots - the overall condition is good!
- All books listed do not have annotations on reading pages, loose pages, water stains, and broken spines
- Some may have names or short messages written on the flyleaf of the book
- 100% refund if we fail to meet your expecations - no question asked.
(Sample image only)