Hotel Du Lac
Edith Hope is in disgrace. Friends and family have banished her to Swiss solitude until she recovers her senses. But there she comes under the questionable influence of Iris Pusey, Jennifer and the opportunistic Mr Neville. This novel won the 1984 Booker Prize.
- This book's edges have obvious foxed spots.
- Apart from the visible brown foxed spots - the overall condition is good!
- All books listed do not have annotations on reading pages, loose pages, water stains, and broken spines
- Some may have names or short messages written on the flyleaf of the book
- 100% refund if we fail to meet your expecations - no question asked.
(Sample image only)