How Proust Can Change Your Life
|Author||Alain de Botton|
A study of the benefits Marcel Proust can bring to our lives. In this book, Alain de Botton creates a distillation of Proust's life which provides a view of the author, an interpretation of "In Search of Lost Time" and an exercise in literary criticism.
- This book's edges have obvious foxed spots.
- Apart from the visible brown foxed spots - the overall condition is good!
- All books listed do not have annotations on reading pages, loose pages, water stains, and broken spines
- Some may have names or short messages written on the flyleaf of the book
- 100% refund if we fail to meet your expecations - no question asked.
(Sample image only)