Hungry In Ipoh
by Hadi M. Nor
|Author||Hadi M. Nor|
HUNGRY IN IPOH compiles 15 short stories based on Ipoh, a city famous for its delicacies. These are tales about different people, both locals and outsiders, from the past and the present, and their connection to the city. Every writer was free to explore the theme however they wanted, while still maintaining the grittiness, bravado, and spirit of pulp fiction that Fixi is (in)famous for. Above all else, this anthology celebrates the diversity of Ipoh. You’ll find love, humor, horror, nostalgia, melancholy, and so much more. Some are mouth-watering, while others can be stomach-churning
- This book's edges have obvious foxed spots.
- Apart from the visible brown foxed spots - the overall condition is good!
- All books listed do not have annotations on reading pages, loose pages, water stains, and broken spines
- Some may have names or short messages written on the flyleaf of the book
- 100% refund if we fail to meet your expecations - no question asked.
(Sample image only)