Lives Of The Monster Dogs
A group of talking monster dogs in top hats and tails become instant celebrities when they arrive in New York in the year 2008. Refugees from a Canadian town isolated for 100 years, the dogs retain the 19th-century Prussian culture of their creator. But a mysterious disease is wiping them out.
- This book's edges have obvious foxed spots.
- Apart from the visible brown foxed spots - the overall condition is good!
- All books listed do not have annotations on reading pages, loose pages, water stains, and broken spines
- Some may have names or short messages written on the flyleaf of the book
- 100% refund if we fail to meet your expecations - no question asked.
(Sample image only)