Measuring The Universe
This informative text tells the story of how man has attempted to measure distance in space, ranging from early experiments in working out the circumference of the earth, through estimates of distance to the nearest stars, to developments in theories as to what is beyond the observable universe.
- This book's edges have obvious foxed spots.
- Apart from the visible brown foxed spots - the overall condition is good!
- All books listed do not have annotations on reading pages, loose pages, water stains, and broken spines
- Some may have names or short messages written on the flyleaf of the book
- 100% refund if we fail to meet your expecations - no question asked.
(Sample image only)