by jenny blake
It's always the right time to think about your next move. In today's economy the average job tenure is only four years, and falling. Roles change constantly. Even smart, motivated people hit professional plateaus. 'What's next?' is a question we all have to answer more frequently. But how do you advance without getting stuck? In Pivot, Jenny Blake, co-creator of Google's Career Guru Programme, shows you how to build upon your assets - your strengths, interests and networks - to launch a new career with meaning and adventure. You will learn how to redirect your energy, scan for opportunities and identify new skills without falling prey to 'analysis paralysis' or 'compare and despair'. No matter your age, industry, or bank balance, pivoting is the crucial skill you need to stay agile and keep you moving forward. 'Feeling stuck? It's time to try something new. All that stands between you and your next adventure is a bit of strategy, planning, and preparation. If a change is in your future, Pivot is your guide' - Josh Kaufman, author of The Personal MBA and The First 20 Hours
- This book's edges have obvious foxed spots.
- Apart from the visible brown foxed spots - the overall condition is good!
- All books listed do not have annotations on reading pages, loose pages, water stains, and broken spines
- Some may have names or short messages written on the flyleaf of the book
- 100% refund if we fail to meet your expecations - no question asked.
(Sample image only)