Practically Radical: Not-So-Crazy Ways to Transform Your Company, Shake Up Your Industry, and Challenge Yourself
|Author||William C. Taylor|
Not-So-Crazy Ways To Transform Your Company, Shake Up Your Industry, And Challenge Yourself
“The most powerful and instructive change manual you’ll ever read. It will persuade and inspire you to change your business, your work, and maybe your life.” —Daniel H. Pink, bestselling author of A Whole New Mind
In Practically Radical, William C. Taylor, the New York Times bestselling co-author of Mavericks at Work offers a refreshing, rigorous new look at pragmatic ways to shake things up and make positive change in difficult times.
Exploring how twenty-five for-profit companies and nonprofit organizations—including IBM, Zappos, Swatch, the Girl Scouts, and Interpol—made remarkable strides in tough circumstances, Practically Radical raises (and answers) the make-or-break questions facing today's leaders in every field:
- Do you see opportunities the competition doesn't see? The most successful organizations embrace one-of-a-kind ideas in a world filled with "me-too" thinking.
- Do you have new ideas about where to look for new ideas? Routine practices in one field can be revolutionary when they migrate to another.
- Are you the most of anything? In business today, the middle of the road is the road to ruin.
- Are you getting the best contributions from the most people? Change is not a game best played by loners.
Anything but your typical business book, Practically Radical is a must-own for small business owners and CEOs, for managers at all levels, and innovators and entrepreneurs of every stripe.
- This book have no foxed spots - as good as new!
- Perfect for the extra fussy reader
- All books listed do not have annotations on reading pages, loose pages, water stains, and broken spines
- 100% refund if we fail to meet your expecations - no question asked.
(Sample image only)