SOUND: A Comics Anthology
by Budjette Tan
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
• Diverse stories created by Southeast Asian writers and illustrators inspired by and set in recognisable places around the region. • Compelling narratives that span personal stories and universal themes selected by veteran comic book editors. • A wide range of art styles and genres to cater to a broad range of readers’ tastes. A great read for locals and anyone interested in Southeast Asia. Traffic. A crunchy snack. An argument. What does sound look like to you? Writers and illustrators from all around Southeast Asia were challenged to push the boundaries of depicting the unseen through the medium of visuals and words, while telling stories important to them. Guest editors Budjette Tan and Charis Loke have put together an intriguing list of stories that showcase the creativity of creators across Southeast Asia—both familiar and new names. In a broad range of genres and topics, this collection of stories is an exciting exploration of what the comics medium is capable of.
- This book have no foxed spots - as good as new!
- Perfect for the extra fussy reader
- All books listed do not have annotations on reading pages, loose pages, water stains, and broken spines
- 100% refund if we fail to meet your expecations - no question asked.
(Sample image only)