Stolen: The Gallery Of Missing Masterpieces
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
A collection of more than 200 of the world's most important missing masterpieces. Julian Radcliffe investigates these missing works, offering short notes on the lives of the artists and their times, discussing why the works are important and descriptions of the circumstances in which the works were taken.
- This book's edges have obvious foxed spots.
- Apart from the visible brown foxed spots - the overall condition is good!
- All books listed do not have annotations on reading pages, loose pages, water stains, and broken spines
- Some may have names or short messages written on the flyleaf of the book
- 100% refund if we fail to meet your expecations - no question asked.
(Sample image only)