Swami Vivekananda, The Living Vedanta
The Vedanta was an inseparable part of Swami Vivekananda s personality. He lived and breathed this philosophy while preaching it to India and the west. While Vivekananda s landmark address at the Parliament of Religions in Chicago in 1893 established him as modern India s great spiritual leader, his popularity and appeal is attributed to his ability to integrate his human side with his profound spiritual side. In this beautifully written biography, Chaturvedi Badrinath liberates Vivekananda from the confines of the worship room and offers an unforgettable insight into the life of a man who was the very embodiment of the Vedanta that he preached.
- This book's edges have obvious foxed spots.
- Apart from the visible brown foxed spots - the overall condition is good!
- All books listed do not have annotations on reading pages, loose pages, water stains, and broken spines
- Some may have names or short messages written on the flyleaf of the book
- 100% refund if we fail to meet your expecations - no question asked.
(Sample image only)