Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Jeremy Guscott burst onto the international Rugby Union platform with a hat-trick on his England debut. In partnership with Will Carling at the centre of Englan's midfield, he helped his country to three Grand Slams, but will perhaps be best remembered for his drop goal that secured victory for the British Lions on their 1997 tour of South Africa. With a burgeoning career as a TV presenter, not to mention his modelling, Guscott's appeal goes far beyond the rugby world. This autobiography tells the story not just of the highs, but of the tension of facing a prison sentence during a trial for a road rage attack, for which he was eventually cleared, and reveals what life was like during English rugby's golden era of the 1990s.
- This book's edges have obvious foxed spots.
- Apart from the visible brown foxed spots - the overall condition is good!
- All books listed do not have annotations on reading pages, loose pages, water stains, and broken spines
- Some may have names or short messages written on the flyleaf of the book
- 100% refund if we fail to meet your expecations - no question asked.
(Sample image only)