The very best didn't get there by accident. The best have a different way of thinking and acting in their daily lives. And it's not enough to just to succeed - they also have an uncontrollable desire - the desire to get better. The good news for the rest of us is that success leaves tracks. Michael Heppell has spent his life studying successful people, attempting to distil what it is that the very best do that others don't. He's interviewed entrepreneurs, personalities and leaders from politics to education. He's studied the daily habits of the elite and during this time he's uncovered what they do that gives them 'The Edge'. By identifying and distilling this knowledge you'll discover how you can use this same insight.It's time to find your Edge.
- This book's edges have obvious foxed spots.
- Apart from the visible brown foxed spots - the overall condition is good!
- All books listed do not have annotations on reading pages, loose pages, water stains, and broken spines
- Some may have names or short messages written on the flyleaf of the book
- 100% refund if we fail to meet your expecations - no question asked.
(Sample image only)