The Gift Of Stones
by Jim Crace
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Salute the liars - they can make the real world disappear and a fresh world take its place...' Set in a coastal Stone Age village at the advent of bronze, Jim Crace's second novel, published for the first time in Penguin paperback, is marked by astonishing poetic resonance and daring imagination. As the stories of the narrators unfold, conflicting truths are revealed - truths which deal with contemporary issues of work, love, lying and forces of change.
- This book's edges have obvious foxed spots.
- Apart from the visible brown foxed spots - the overall condition is good!
- All books listed do not have annotations on reading pages, loose pages, water stains, and broken spines
- Some may have names or short messages written on the flyleaf of the book
- 100% refund if we fail to meet your expecations - no question asked.
(Sample image only)