The Mother of All Toddler Books : The Ultimate Guide to Your Child's Second and Third Years
by Ann Douglas
Your baby's growing up! The joys and challenges of parenting a toddler are many, and you may be wondering how best to prepare for this exciting time. "The Mother of All Toddler Books" provides the skinny on what it's really like to raise a toddler, giving you expert guidance in everything from discipline and nutritional needs to sleep problems and behavioral issues. Packed with parent-tested advice, money-saving tips, and medically reviewed answers to all your toddler health questions, this comprehensive, entertaining guide is a must-have for surviving and enjoying this exciting time in your child's life. Warm and down-to-earth, "The Mother of All Toddler Books" covers the good, the bad, and the ugly sides of parenting a toddler, offering a hefty dose of reassurance for everything from toddler-proofing your home to toilet training without stress to administering first aid.Inside, you'll find proven strategies for coping with whining, dawdling, and tantrums, as well as handy growth charts, immunization schedules, safety checklists, a directory of key parenting and pediatric health organizations, and a listing of Internet resources. Concise, authoritative, and fun to read, "The Mother of All Toddler Books" has everything you need to raise a happy, healthy child!
- This book's edges have obvious foxed spots.
- Apart from the visible brown foxed spots - the overall condition is good!
- All books listed do not have annotations on reading pages, loose pages, water stains, and broken spines
- Some may have names or short messages written on the flyleaf of the book
- 100% refund if we fail to meet your expecations - no question asked.
(Sample image only)