The Wednesday Letters
|Author||Jason F. Wright|
The inspirational story of marriage, family, and forgiveness that has become not just a bestseller but an instant classic--a surprise New York Times bestseller from an author who delivers "American storytelling at its best." Their story begins with one letter on their wedding night, a letter from the groom, promising to write his bride every week--for as long they both shall live. Thirty-nine years later, Jack and Laurel Cooper die in each other's arms. And when their grown children return to the family B&B to arrange the funeral, they discover thousands of letters. The letters they read tell of surprising joys and sorrows. They also hint at a shocking family secret--and ultimately force the children to confront a life-changing moment of truth...
- This book's edges have obvious foxed spots.
- Apart from the visible brown foxed spots - the overall condition is good!
- All books listed do not have annotations on reading pages, loose pages, water stains, and broken spines
- Some may have names or short messages written on the flyleaf of the book
- 100% refund if we fail to meet your expecations - no question asked.
(Sample image only)