Why I left Goldman Sachs
by Greg Smith
Greg Smith resigned this spring as the head of Goldman Sachs' United Stated equity derivatives business in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Born-and-raised in Johannesburg, South Africa, Smith graduated from Stanford University before going to work for the firm in the summer of 2001. He spent his first 10 years in the New York headquarters before moving to London in 2011.
- This book's edges have obvious foxed spots.
- Apart from the visible brown foxed spots - the overall condition is good!
- All books listed do not have annotations on reading pages, loose pages, water stains, and broken spines
- Some may have names or short messages written on the flyleaf of the book
- 100% refund if we fail to meet your expecations - no question asked.
(Sample image only)