Woman On The Edge Of Time
by Marge Piercy
Hailed as a classic of speculative science fiction, Marge Piercy’s landmark novel is a transformative vision of two futures. Harrowing and prescient, Woman on the Edge of Time will speak to a new generation on whom these choices weigh more heavily than ever before. After being unjustly committed to a mental institution, Connie Ramos is contacted by an envoy from the year 2137, who shows her a utopian future of sexual and racial equality and environmental harmony. But Connie also bears witness to another potential outcome: a dystopian society of grotesque exploitation. One will become our world. And Connie herself may strike the decisive blow... The classic feminist science fiction novel – reissued on its 40th anniversary with a new introduction by the author. Harrowing and prescient – and often compared to The Handmaid’s Tale – Woman on the Edge of Time will speak to a new generation of readers.
- This book's edges have obvious foxed spots.
- Apart from the visible brown foxed spots - the overall condition is good!
- All books listed do not have annotations on reading pages, loose pages, water stains, and broken spines
- Some may have names or short messages written on the flyleaf of the book
- 100% refund if we fail to meet your expecations - no question asked.
(Sample image only)