Women's Weekly: Microwave Cookbook
by Pamela Clark
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
The demand for good, reliable recipes to use when cooking in microwave ovens has prompted us to compile this book. We have divided it into two sections. The first, for regular microwave ovens, includes about 200 recipes. The second section, which starts on page 94, is for convection/microwave ovens and contains about 70 recipes.
- This book's edges have obvious foxed spots.
- Apart from the visible brown foxed spots - the overall condition is good!
- All books listed do not have annotations on reading pages, loose pages, water stains, and broken spines
- Some may have names or short messages written on the flyleaf of the book
- 100% refund if we fail to meet your expecations - no question asked.
(Sample image only)