How to donate
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Can I pack the books into a few recycled bags?
Unfortunately our courier requires us to use boxes so the items will not fall out or be damanged during transportting.
2. What if the books cannot fit into 1 box?
We encourage donors to find one (1) box large enough to fit all the books in. Multiple boxes will cost more. In the event that there are more than 1 box, we will schedule a personal pickup. Please PM us directly.
3. What if I don't have a printer?
Let us know in advance and we'll help find a solution.
4. Why can't I set a specific time to pick up the books?
The low-cost courier we use does not allow a specific time slot booking. Their pickup timing is between 9-7PM. Do make sure there is someone at home that day, or leave it outside your door.
5. Do you accept books with names written on front pages?
Yes! As long as there are no other writings on the other pages.