$ 3 0 , 1 6 4 . 9 2
Investing In Education
We want to create a world where everyone can be a reader and leader.Our Mission
Help us fund a school educational fair to involve students, parents, and community members.
This project will potentially benefit 82 students and their parents.
Shree Golmadevi Basic School is one of the only few schools in Nepal led by all-female teachers and committee members. Because of such, we are able to encourage more mothers to enroll their children - especially girls in our school.
Our challenge here at Golma Devi is that more than 80% of the parents work as laborers and have very little time to get involve in their children's learning in school or at home. Most of the time, parents are unaware of what their children are learning in school.
We believe that good education begins at home.
This is why we want to engage parents and the community members by inviting them to visit our school on an annual Education Fair where we showcase the work of students and teachers.
1. Invite Parents and community members and showcase the work of students and sell local food/products made by students .
2. Motivate parents in supporting their child’s learning.
3. Connecting activity-based teaching/learning processes
4. Including parents and their children to conduct mathematical life skill activities
5. Invite other schools and stakeholders to connect and share each other’s learning
6. Connect entrepreneurship skill/learning for students
7. Showcase the teaching methodologies of teachers to parents
|Orientation to School Management Committee (SMC) and teachers||4,000||-||4,000|
|Educational Materials & Stationeries||25,000||-||25,000|
|Teaching materials for teachers||7,500||-||7,500|
|Token for participation, communication and correspondence||2,500||-||2,500|
You donate directly to the teacher or project you care about and see where every dollar you give goes.