Freedom In Exile: Autobiography Of His Holiness The Dalai Lama Of Tibet
|Author||Dalai Lama Bstan-'dzin-Rgya-Mtsho XIV|
In 1938, a two-year-old boy was recognized through a traditional process of discovery as being the reincarnation of all previous Dalai Lamas, the spiritual rulers of Tibet. Taken away from his parents, he was brought up in Lhasa according to a monastic regimen of rigorous austerity and in almost total isolation. Aged seven, he was enthroned in the 1000-room Potala palace as the supreme spiritual leader of a nation the size of Western Europe, with a population of six million. At fifteen, he became head of state.
- This book's edges have obvious foxed spots.
- Apart from the visible brown foxed spots - the overall condition is good!
- All books listed do not have annotations on reading pages, loose pages, water stains, and broken spines
- Some may have names or short messages written on the flyleaf of the book
- 100% refund if we fail to meet your expecations - no question asked.
(Sample image only)